Covid 19 has changed the way we need to work. This is the what I am doing to keep you safe:
*All clients are screened before coming into the clinic for symptoms and/or contact with people that have Covid 19
* Our waiting room is not being used, clients are asked to wait outside/in their car until I open the door
* Clients are encouraged to use hand sanitiser upon arrival
* I wear a face mask for all treatments
* It is personal choice but I highly recommend for clients to wear a face mask when attending their appointment (unless exempt).
* Ventilation is extremely important & so the window is kept open a small amount at all times. Don't worry I'll be keeping you warm still!
* There is a minimum of 15 minutes between clients so that the room can be fully aired & cleaned.
* Clients are required to cancel their appointment if they have any Covid symptoms.
* Client details are kept on file and will be handed to test and trace if required. We also have the NHS QR code in the clinic that clients are able to scan if they chose to.
* This is all alongside previously existing clinic procedures such as all linens being changed between clients, therapist hand cleanliness etc