Covid 19 has changed the way we need to work. This is the what I am doing to keep you safe:
*All clients are screened before coming into the clinic for symptoms and/or contact with people that have Covid 19
* Our waiting room is not being used, clients are asked to wait outside/in their car until I open the door
* Clients are asked to use hand sanitiser when entering the clinic
* I wear a face mask and visor for all treatments
* Clients are required to wear a face mask when attending their appointment (unless exempt)
* Ventilation is extremely important & so the window is kept open a small amount at all times. Don't worry I'll be keeping you warm still!
* There is a minimum of 15 minutes between clients so that the room can be fully aired & cleaned.
* Clients are required to cancel their appointment if they have any Covid symptoms.
* Client details are kept on file and will be handed to test and trace. We also have the NHS QR code in the clinic that clients are able to scan
* This is all alongside previously existing clinic procedures such as all linens being changed between clients, therapist hand cleanliness etc